So, in about 30 minutes we'll be calling the cab to go to the hospital. I'm delivering at the Royal Victoria Hospital in downtown Montreal. We're meeting my doctor there at 4h30. I'm nervous, excited, anxious, a little stressed and really can't wait to see the baby, same goes for Carl.
We should be home by sunday and I will of course post some pics asap :)
Here's a last pic of my belly, 40 weeks.
Stressed out Daddy to be
3 comments:
Carl doesn't look to stressed...LOL..THinking of you!!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes...Tomorrow morning you will be holding your beautiful little girl!!!!!!
Can't wait for pics, I just woke up and came to see if the baby was born and if Carl had posted pics... LOL... I'm anxious to see her! :)
Hope all goes well, or should I say all is going well as I type!
Me too! I just came to see if there was an update too..Hope Anabella is here!
Post a Comment