Sunday, October 12

Welcome Anabella!

Hi, it's Wen!
Here are some pics that mom emailed me. Melli and AB are doing well and should be home sometime today. In the mean time, here are some pics.









4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I'm sooo happy and excited for you! I'm sure you are going to be wonderful parents. Nick thinks she looks like Carl ;) Looks like she might have inherited the Langlois "touffe"! Can't wait to see more photos! Have a safe trip home.

Love, MYK xoxox

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Anabella is gorgeous..Hope everything went well and I am sure you can't wait to be home with your new bundle of joy!!!

Laurette's Life said...

Congratulations on this pretty little girl!!! Now you have to keep this up with pics at least once a week??

Kat said...

Congrats to you and Carl for your beautiful precious little Anabella. I hope all went well. Keep us posted :)