New pics for you. Bella is the best and we are starting to get better at this new challenge. Life is great and we are happy to be at home (not working!!)
Carl
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She is sooooo cute! Trust me when I say that parenthood is an endless learning curve..The best advice I ever got was give all the love you have and find some patience! It is as simple as that to raising a happy baby :) Can't wait to meet your little beauty!
3 comments:
She is sooooo cute! Trust me when I say that parenthood is an endless learning curve..The best advice I ever got was give all the love you have and find some patience! It is as simple as that to raising a happy baby :)
Can't wait to meet your little beauty!
OMG is she pretty. Name suits her "Bella", what a little bundle she is. Knowing your parents she will be spoiled with love
Aunt L
ps keep them coming
I love all that hair she has! Melli, post one of your baby pics beside hers... I'm sure it will look like the same baby!
Post a Comment