Its hot, its sticky and i hate it !! We cant wait for Gerry to come by next week and to help us put the 2 A-C's (+ i am receiving my lazy boy !!). I felt the babby kicking for the 1st time today (very cool) everything is going fine and i cant wait to see my daughters little face.We have almost taken care of the wedding (thank god) and we are very anxious to see you all.Here are some pics of my friend Julie's birthday party. Enjoy
Carl 'its too freeking hot' Borman.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I agree with you ! It was sooo hot, thank God for the pool !! Hope to see you guys soon.
The pregnosaurus will be very greatful for AC come summer! LOL That pic of Melli with the beer is somewhat scary LOL... Did she really drink that non-alcohol beer? That stuff tastes like what skunk smells like!
OOps, I deleted my comment by mistake...I actually liked the BECKS beer, made me feel like I was drinking a normal beer, but then again I usually like beer... I am sure the pool felt fantastic...it is always great to feel weightless when we are pregno!!!
8 comments:
I agree with you ! It was sooo hot, thank God for the pool !! Hope to see you guys soon.
XX
finally!!! Great pics of you & looking beautiful. Boy do you look like your mum!! That is a compliment!!! .
Aunt Laurette
The pregnosaurus will be very greatful for AC come summer! LOL
That pic of Melli with the beer is somewhat scary LOL... Did she really drink that non-alcohol beer? That stuff tastes like what skunk smells like!
I had about two sips and dumped the rest. Yucky indeed. But, I had to be polite to the person who offered it :)
OOps, I deleted my comment by mistake...I actually liked the BECKS beer, made me feel like I was drinking a normal beer, but then again I usually like beer...
I am sure the pool felt fantastic...it is always great to feel weightless when we are pregno!!!
Gen, I usually like beer, but that stuff does not taste like beer! LOL
Hey! slackers!...
i've read this blog abotu 10 times already...?! what'S happenning...
too busy sitting in front of the AC?
Sandy
xx
Post a Comment