Sunday, June 29

I AM THE CRAZY CAT LADY!!!

Say hello to the newest addition to the family. She's a female, 3 months old and we haven't named her yet. Adopted her today from the SPCA in Montreal. If you are looking for a pet, I recommend going and saving a poor little animals life and making them happy by bringing them into your home!!!

We don't have a name, any ideas???



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's really cute. Good thing you now have a vacuum cleaner, son poil est looong. !
mom x

Gen, Eric, Kyle, Alex and Laurie said...

How many cats do you have? I am not creative at all with naming animals, teddy bears or anything else..sorry I can't help with the name!!

Melli said...

it's cat number 3, and the last one. That's how many we wanted but we had to have our last black cat put to sleep when he got sick. Now, our furry family is complete!

Anonymous said...

In honor of having lived in Hungary, I would give her a Hungarian name like Ildiko, Enikő, Teca, Kinga, or anz other that zou remember ;)

Anonymous said...

oups, Hungarian keyboard! LOL.. replace Ys for Zs and vice verca ;)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Wendy--go Hungarian--that will be totally original. She is really cute! You look great--hope you are having a great pregnancy!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Snowball II! i'm sure carl wil appreciate the humour!

Sandy

Gen, Eric, Kyle, Alex and Laurie said...

Did you find a name????

Anonymous said...

You probably find a name now... What is it???

Anonymous said...

paby...... withe ribbon.