Saturday, June 21

I think I'm a cat lover

I downloaded pics from my camera and realized more than half of them are pictures of my two girls, Jackie and Bobbie Joe. Honestly, if I hadn't met Carl, I might have become the crazy cat ladies who's got like 15 cats. Even with Carl it may happen, he loves cats as much as I do!

Here are my babies!



Bobbie-Joe, striking a pose. Any time I'm in the kitchen, cooking or doing dishes, she will jump up on the counter and go sit in the corner and watch me. She's a weirdo.





Jackie in Annabella's stroller,..




The cats on the first really hot day of summer, sprawled on the cold floor trying to cool down. This is before we had the air conditioners installed.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

THey are very cute, but I pray to god you don't end up with 15! LOL

Anonymous said...

we will have at least 4 cats and 2 dogs ..... c' est pas de ma faut si c' est le cas !!