Wednesday, June 18

Mid-week update

Hi all! I know I`m not a daily blogger, but, I will do my best to keep the blog up to date. I just don`t take as many pics as Wendy! Maybe once the baby comes...
Things are going well here. Summer has finally started and Dad came over to help us install our two air-conditionners. I remember well how hot Wendy was when she was pregnant, and this pregnosaurus is thrilled to have not one but two ac`s in the house. Truly wonderfull.
I purchased some new living room furniture which was supposed to arrive saturday, and didn`t. Unfortunately, we had already gifted away our old furniture so, this week, we`ve got the bed set up in the living room! Not the greatest, but, it`ll do until this weekend.
The pregnancy is going well, a sore back is the only thing I can complain about. I`ll post some more beddaine pics later, it`s really getting nice and round!

3 comments:

Gen, Eric, Kyle, Alex and Laurie said...

Thanks for the update...I keep checking just to see how things are going with you and your little one..Keep the updates coming!
P.S. I am sure you will be taking TONS more pictures once Annabella is born :)

Anonymous said...

You will for sure turn into a photo freak when she arrives, maybe not to my extreme, since I was like this before kids, LOL, but you will have zillions of repetitive pics of your baby!
Can!t wait to see that big belly in person!

Anonymous said...

That's true your belly is nice and round. You look great !
Mom X