On wednesday I had my second ultrasound. Everything went very well. The baby is healthy and has all her parts, 10 fingers and 10 toes! It was great to see her again, it's incredible how much detail you can see, I was grinning the whole time. The doc says I'm a week behind, meaning I'm more like 20 weeks than 21, so my new estimated due date is October 15th.
Here's the " beddaine" at 20 weeks:


11 comments:
love the pics & you are beautiful. BTW, I noticed a small tattoo & if you belly continues it may become a bouqet of flowers LOL Joking here. Take care
You look great !! you're glowing ! can't wait to see Anna-Bella.
Love Mom XX
Thanks mom, but it's Annabella, pas de trait d'union.
You look great!
As for the due date changes... they will keep changing it based on the measurements, which I find silly, since all babies come in different sizes. I stuck to my original due date, didn't want the bother of always having a new one ;) LOL
c' est vraie qu' elle est belle hen !!!
Alex was also measuring small from our first u/s...He was born at 38 weeks-due dates don't mean too much!! Be ready by the end of Sept!!!
You look fantastic...Pregnancy suits you!! You will have to have many children now...
Look at you! You are beautiful!!!
Gorgoues!
you're glowing Mel... and i suspect Carl is glowing just as much ;)
Sandy
lol thatS' supposed to be gorgeous...:P
You look amazing Melli :) good to read that your baby girl is doing great. Take care
I've been checking the progress of the " bedane" I'm excited for you and Carl. You look beautiful as usual. LOL, your aunt Lynda
Post a Comment