Sunday, November 16




news pics for you to enjoy........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strong little cookie, can't believe she is already holding her head! They grow so fast, next thing you know you will have a 4 year old and think "where did the time go!" LOL
You look so happy, I'm really happy for you! I can't wait to meet her! Time will fly by and soon it will be May and I'll be waiting for you at the airport! xx

Anonymous said...

Wow way to go Anabella !!
Strong like mommy.
Grandma xx

Unknown said...

I want to see her beautiful blue eyes! Do you have anti-red eye on your camera?

Anonymous said...

May-yan... there is something creepy about baby and toddler eyes.. even when everyone's eyes are fine, their eyes seem to be red... I find this even with the antired! They are possessed, I swear! LOL

Kat said...

she is one strong baby! She is so precious :)