Wednesday, November 12





new pics for you......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! I love how big soothers look in tiny babies mouths!

That glass of wine must have been totally appreciated! LOL

Gen, Eric, Kyle, Alex and Laurie said...

I was going to say the exact same thing as wendy!! LOL...

Melli said...

It totally was, especially since it came right after a very long crying spell due to gas. Poor AB was soo tired after she passed out for several hours and gave me time to have a sip o vino. Yummy!

Anonymous said...

lol love the light beer in the carriage holder. I assume that is for daddy?? LOL
She is so cute. The ohter day at the bus stop there is this baby store & they had thises soothers with either soccer, football etc... on them.
Aunt L

Anonymous said...

ok wen and gen got me! i was going to say the same thing! she is waaaaay tooo adorable!... looks like she's a sleeper on the job :P
Sandy