I can't wait to meet her too!!! B and Ty can't wait to see her too! They love looking at bellabella.
wath a great name bella bella......
beautiful name for a beaufitul bella :D when are you guys heading to budapest?
When are you going to Buda?And When I can go meet her???
im may.... you can come whenever you want !
when are you coming to cali!!?
Good job Carl, she is getting prettier and prettier by the day.Can,t wait for Friday !GrandmaXXX
mai yan... i would love to go to cali !!
Such a nice post to read from Daddy :) Father-daugther relationships are priveleged and she will ALWAYS melt your heart.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I can't wait to meet her too!!! B and Ty can't wait to see her too! They love looking at bellabella.
wath a great name bella bella......
beautiful name for a beaufitul bella :D when are you guys heading to budapest?
When are you going to Buda?
And When I can go meet her???
im may.... you can come whenever you want !
when are you coming to cali!!?
Good job Carl, she is getting prettier and prettier by the day.
Can,t wait for Friday !
Grandma
XXX
mai yan... i would love to go to cali !!
Such a nice post to read from Daddy :) Father-daugther relationships are priveleged and she will ALWAYS melt your heart.
Post a Comment