Thanks, she is changing so fast. She is starting to smile.We miss her already.Gros bisous.mom XX
Is that her first smile? SO sweet :)
ohhhhh SSSSOOOO Bella!Sandy
It's not her first smile, she smiles alot now. It's adorable. I love that when she wakes up, she usually smiles a big huge smile when I say hello, I love it! Now I can't wait until we hear her first laugh!
She looks like a happy little angel! I can see Carl in her face more and more. Maybe it's her mouth?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks, she is changing so fast. She is starting to smile.
We miss her already.
Gros bisous.
mom XX
Is that her first smile? SO sweet :)
ohhhhh SSSSOOOO Bella!
Sandy
It's not her first smile, she smiles alot now. It's adorable. I love that when she wakes up, she usually smiles a big huge smile when I say hello, I love it! Now I can't wait until we hear her first laugh!
She looks like a happy little angel! I can see Carl in her face more and more. Maybe it's her mouth?
Post a Comment