Sunday, July 13

Our new sofas!

Last weekend, the sofas I purchased at the Brick at the end of April which were to have been delivered June 14th, finally arrived. I can't tell you how sick I was of sitting on the bed to watch t.v.

We've switched around our living room and bedroom and now, Carl has all his toys in our old bedroom. It's his little sanctuary :)



Carl's chair



My couch

7 comments:

Wendy said...

NICE couch!!! :) Much better then the last ;)

Gen, Eric, Kyle, Alex and Laurie said...

Very nice...will be easy to clean baby spit up! LOL

Anonymous said...

your old bedroom...
do you mean the living room or is your place a 5 1/2?

Sandy

Melli said...

We switched our bedroom and living room. It`s a 4 1/2 with double living room.

Anonymous said...

ahhh! the lights went on!

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it make more sense to have the double living room as living space for 3?? I guess I will have to see it to understand LOL

Melli said...

We have our room and computer area in the double living room, right beside the baby`s room. What`s nice about having the living room in the small room at the back is that we can close the door. Carl has lots of,well, toys as I call them :) Plus, we keep the cats out of there too now so they don`t scratch our new couches to bits!! You`ll see when you get here