Sunday, July 13

Anabella's Room

re are some shots of AB's room, it's in progress. We've still got two more walls to paint and Kim will be doing the mural on the green wall soon. We're doing giant flowers!!! I can't wait to see the finish product!! Once the painting is done, we'll be picking up the bedroom furniture from our friend Julie who is lending is everything, thanks again Julie!




Just primed room, ready for the some fresh paint!



Finished results on our first two walls. The colour is moss green.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Can't wait to see the flowers on the wall!! :) Nice color!

Gen, Eric, Kyle, Alex and Laurie said...

I love the color...we have the same color of Kyle's room...I am sure the mural will be stunning...you are so lucky! WE looked into having a mural painted for Kyle of Jungle animals and it costs almost 500$..

Wendy said...

Gen, maybe you can work out a deal with Kim for much cheaper then that, and she's really good!

Melli said...

I can put you in touch with her if you`re interested. She helped some friends paint in their house which they were turning into a daycare, so she has practice painting kid stuff! But, i`m sure she would do most anything. She`s really good.

Gen, Eric, Kyle, Alex and Laurie said...

Melli, could you e-mail me her contact info once you've talked to her about it??? That would be awesome!

Melli said...

Gen, I wrote to her this morning, I`ll let you know what she says. We finished painting the walls in the room and she`s coming next weekend to do the mural!! I can`t wait!