Hey Kim I saw your art in person and it is very nice. I am sure Anabella will love it !!the pics of Kim and the bee is very cute.Louise
That is a beautiful mural. How perfect for Anabella! You did a fantastic job Kim. Mel W
love the pic with the bee.... Sorry kim, next time i paint, you're stuck making murals in my place :PSandy
WOW that is absolutely beautiful. Anabella will always be looking at it :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey Kim I saw your art in person and it is very nice. I am sure Anabella will love it !!
the pics of Kim and the bee is very cute.
Louise
That is a beautiful mural. How perfect for Anabella! You did a fantastic job Kim.
Mel W
love the pic with the bee.... Sorry kim, next time i paint, you're stuck making murals in my place :P
Sandy
WOW that is absolutely beautiful. Anabella will always be looking at it :)
Post a Comment