Wednesday, July 30

More of AB's room






Here's more pics of the room with my only furniture for the moment. The crib our wonderfull friend Julie is lending us and the changing table I purchased this weekend and it took me a painstaking 3 hours to put together(for those who didn't see the wonderfull picture of me on facebook).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome, I think we've made a great choice with the curtains. Glad it all turned out so pretty.

Mom XX

Anonymous said...

you didn't post the pic of you assembling the changing table? it's so pretty! LOL

Anonymous said...

room looks great! dresser will look fabulous with that big pink flower on the wall ;)

Gen, Eric, Kyle, Alex and Laurie said...

Looks great! Glad I wasn't setting up the change table...I would have given up! LOL...Love the onesie!!!!

I would love to see a belly pic!!! How are you doing???

Melli said...

Thanks girls. I`m doing great Gen. I`ll take a belly pic this weekend. I`m huge!! The doctor told me today to be carefull of my weight :( So, I`ve got to be carefull until the baby is born so i`m not a big fatty after!!

Anonymous said...

the room looks great! it must be starting to feel so "real" now--like the room is just waiting for her. Such an exciting time for you...
Amanda

Anonymous said...

for the record : Mel looks great !!

Anonymous said...

i'm with you one that one carl ;)
Sandy