Thursday, March 6

Unknown symptom of pregnancy??

My ears have been feeling off lately, sounds funny right. But I swear, for about two weeks, it sounded like a bowl of rice krispies was crackling away beside my left ear. So, I went to the docs and she says she can't see anything and tells me I should see the ear specialist. This is last week and the appointment I booked with the specialist isn't until the 25th, prompt aren't they. Anyways, the rice crispies died out to be replaced with an all too familiar achy feeling in my ears. Just came back from the clinic and i've got some drops for my two infected ears and should take some tylenol for my red throat. Maybe once my body stops fighting the infection I'll have a little more energy!!

4 comments:

Gen, Eric, Kyle, Alex and Laurie said...

Hope you get better very soon...They didn't give you antibiotics for the ear infection??? I took amoxicilin while pregnant with Alex for a sinus infection but I was past the 12th week...

Anonymous said...

I had problems & they gave me penicilin when I had an ear infection with note to eat yogurt daily to help not get any yeast infections
Aunt Laurette
PS aren't we a bunch of little Docotors giving you advise lol ;)

Melli said...

thanks guys! He said the drops would work fine, it's not a really bad infection, says it's just a little red :) At least I can say this is the worst thing I've got in my first trimester :) I'll take a little earache over morning sickness!!!

Wendy said...

That sucks! Hope you feel better! Thank your lucky stars that you didn't get morning sickness! Kids both have pink eye and are home with eye drops. I have a super sore throat... looks like everyone feels like crap ;)