Hi all! I had my first doctors appointment today. I am seeing Dr.Johanssen at the Westmount clinic and will be delivering at the Royal Victoria hospital. I just had a quick check-up today and all looks good, nice and healthy. My first ultra-sound is on wednesday March 26th at 4pm and i`m already really excited. Can`t wait to hear the little heart beat! Got a few blood tests to go take at the hospital and register for the birth. So far so good!!
Oh, and of course I had to get weighed today, so Mom, no need to worry, i`ve put on only about 2 lbs since finding out i`m pregnant :)
More baby news after the ultrasound!! Hopefully with pictures!
6 comments:
10 weeks done, 30 to go! Glad to hear everything is going good! x
Glad to hear that everything is OK. I'll try not to bug you to much about being careful with the weight gain... just want the best for you
Luv Mom XX
ignore mom on all weight gain comments! ;) LOL
You are SUPPOSED to gain weight, you are pregnant! You are supposed to gain 30-35 lbs, and if you don't your doc will nag you!
Yay...so happy to hear all is well so far...The first ultrasound is amazing!!! Before you know it you will be bringing your little one home..I delivered at the Vic and other than very ugly post partum rooms and having to specify you want a private bathroom they are great!!
I want more updates melli!
Sandy
hey did you buy a camera yet? Are you eventually going to post some photos ?? pics of anything.. would be nice to "see" you! ;)
Post a Comment