For those who don't know, my mom and dad are doing weight watchers to get fit and healthy before retirement. Here's the proof that weight watchers does in fact work.
Melli, you are officially one third done!!! First trimester over, 2 more to go! How exciting! This is where the fun weight gain begins! LOL If you haven't taken a belly shot, do it now so we can compare in a month!! You belly (below the belly button) should be a little harder then usual or sticking out a little more then usual by now.. I want to see soon!
I`ve got pics from this weekend at mom`s to load, and tomorrow we`ll take some at my ultrasound. I`ll get Carl to take a pic of my belly. Still mostly my own belly fat :) I bought a camera on friday and it`s working great!! So lots more pics to come!
Wow! what a hunk!!! makes us proud of our parents when they take their health seriously! Meli, can't wait to hear what you are having! Happy 2nd trimester.
8 comments:
Great for you Dad. Way to go Gerry. Now if I could only do that as well LOL
Aunt Laurette
Man, that looks like Dad 15 yrs ago!!!
AWESOME JOB DAD! Well done!!!!
WOW.... 40lbs, un vrai jeune homme de 30 ans... houhouhou!
Melli, you are officially one third done!!! First trimester over, 2 more to go! How exciting! This is where the fun weight gain begins! LOL
If you haven't taken a belly shot, do it now so we can compare in a month!! You belly (below the belly button) should be a little harder then usual or sticking out a little more then usual by now.. I want to see soon!
I`ve got pics from this weekend at mom`s to load, and tomorrow we`ll take some at my ultrasound. I`ll get Carl to take a pic of my belly. Still mostly my own belly fat :) I bought a camera on friday and it`s working great!! So lots more pics to come!
Wow! what a hunk!!! makes us proud of our parents when they take their health seriously! Meli, can't wait to hear what you are having! Happy 2nd trimester.
Gerry.... you are sooooo sexy !!
MELLI,
I would like you to take a pic of your mum & dad together please
Email it to me to lcvital@hotmail.com
Post a Comment