Wednesday, March 26

Meet Baby Borman

Today I had my first ultrasound. My appointment was at 4 o'clock and we(Carl, mom and I) got there about fifteen minutes early. However, I did not see the Dr. until about 5:30. Carl was not pleased :)
However, it was well worth the wait to see the first glimpse of our beautiful little baby. Everything is great and coming along fine. My energy is picking up and this weekend I will go shopping for some much needed new pants!!!

Here he/she is, Baby Borman, 12 weeks:




10 comments:

Gen, Eric, Kyle, Alex and Laurie said...

Beautiful little peanut...glad to hear all is well!!!

Anonymous said...

Cuuuuuute! J'ai hâte de voir si c'est un garçon ou une fille... Voulez-vous le savoir?

Anonymous said...

oui ! ds un mois et demi !

Kat said...

Good news! isn't it the most phenomenal feeling. BTW Old Navy has some relatively inexpensive jeans and pants;)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! SO glad everything is going well! What about the heartbeat, did you get to hear it? That made it that much more real for us, when we heard that fast little rythm!! Isn't it so exciting!

BTW, go check at moms in the trunk of B's old clothes, I'm pretty sure I have maternity clothes in there. Whatever was too big for G is in there (I think 2-3 pants and maybe a few shirts).

Melli said...

Cool, i`ll take a look. Too bad, I was there last weekend!!! We didn`t get to hear the heartbeat but you could see it beating. It was great. At my next checkup in april I`ll get to hear it. Can`t wait!

Anonymous said...

THANKS CARL FOR YOUR CD'S I NOW HAVE MUSIC FOR WORKING OUT "CLUTCH #5,#6 THE OLD MAN.LUV GERRY

Anonymous said...

cool grand-pa.....

Wendy said...

um, you said you got a camera right?

Post some pics!! Night's out, pics from home, whatever you have! Thx

Melli said...

I know I know, this week has been crazy at work and when I get home, I stay as far away from the computer as possible!! I`m gonna take a belly shot this weekend and post it some pics from supper at mom`s a few weeks ago.