Thursday, September 18

New haircut






I've been wanting to cut my hair for a while now but was waiting until after the wedding. Finally, tonight, I chopped it off, not all, but, as you can see, quite alot of it!

9 comments:

Kat said...

You look awesome! I did the same when I was pregnant! couldnt stand it anymore and chopped it off to my shoulders!

Wendy said...

Looks great, very mommish! LOL

Melli said...

It's totally my mom haircut, way easier than my long hair.Hopefully, my "stylish" mom haircut :) I was always tying it up anyway!

Wendy said...

it is very stylish, it screams "soccer mom"! haha.. just kidding, it think it looks great. I was thinking of going to chop mine off again.. going to try to tough it out a little longer, especially now that I figured out how to dry my hair by myself and have it look nice... sad, I'm 30 and only just figured out how to style my hair! haha

Wendy said...

had to make a soccer mom joke, Carl is always making them to me.

When I said I needed new clothes, he said why don't you just buy a shirt that says "I love soccer" and some jeans?!! He thinks he is soooo funny!

Gen, Eric, Kyle, Alex and Laurie said...

Looks amazing!!! I feel like chopping all my long hair off too..It is useless!!! You really look great!!!

Laurette's Life said...

You look beautiful, sophiscated. All grown up now. But it will be great cause you won't have time to pamper yourself for the next couple of years or longer, LOL

Unknown said...

nice hair! looks like my hair style before it grew out! didn't Em just cut hers in a bob too? line needs to chop hers and all four of you can be matching! im actually trying to grow mine out now! lol xox

Anonymous said...

You look awesome !! very stylish indeed.
Luv ya, Mom XX