I had a doctors appointment yesterday, just a quickie. I'm now thirty-six weeks and considered full term so I will be seeing the doctor every week from now on. I got to see my little Anabella again, she still looks great, her little heart is beating, she's moving alot and I just cannot wait to see her.
Another great thing, I officially finished work last friday, i'm now on vacation and mat leave starts next week. It's wonderful. Hopefully I'll get in some great naps before Anabella gets here :)
Here's the bedaine. I took these myself because I wanted to post something and Carl is at work.


3 comments:
Looks like she is ready!! Pack your bags, I think Anabella may be here sooner than you think!!! Enjoy the next few days or weeks at home...Pamper yourself and just relax!!!
OMG what a nice pic of the BEDAIN, lol. Well you will be now keeping us up to date as you are home vegging, I see. LOL
Take care & enjoy this short rest cause according to your sister & her friends (blogs) they don't know what rest & sleep is LOL.
lol on the other two comments!
Melli you look AMAZING! the hair, and the glow...
you have one beautiful beddaine ;)
we'll have to try and do something this w-e...girls night or something :P
Sandy
Post a Comment