Monday, April 13

Supper at Mamie Lise's on saturday









We had supper at Carl's mom's place on saturday, a late bday dinner for Carl. Lucky guy, he got to celebrate three times :) We had a nice relaxing dinner that I was unable to fully enjoy, I had some weird reaction to my contact lenses on saturday, not sure if there was dirt on them, or if it was allergies but my eyes were on fire, crying, and I was sneazing like mad. I went home straight after supper and Carl stayed a little longer with Bella.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that 4th pic of her in pink holding her foot up. OMG she is so sweet.
Aunt L

Anonymous said...

the blue eyes get me every time,just beautiful g ma yvette

Anonymous said...

J'aime beacoup celle avec son arrière grand-maman, elle lui fait un beau calin !
Superbe.
Mom X

gen said...

Bella is getting more and more adorable! What a beautiful little girl you have!!!

Anonymous said...

Great banner pic & the pic that I find her so adorable
Aunt L

Anonymous said...

Love the new banner. Keep on posting
Mom X