I think she looks alot like you!
jel sait. elle ressemble a Tyler des fois je trouve
oh yeah she really does look like Mel & btw Carl you are looking great with the weight lost. I didn't reconize you in previous photos. Had to ask my mother if that was you.Aunt L
thank you. btw, bella is 6 months old today
Laurette, I meant she looks like Carl ;) LOL
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I think she looks alot like you!
jel sait. elle ressemble a Tyler des fois je trouve
oh yeah she really does look like Mel & btw Carl you are looking great with the weight lost. I didn't reconize you in previous photos. Had to ask my mother if that was you.
Aunt L
thank you. btw, bella is 6 months old today
Laurette, I meant she looks like Carl ;) LOL
Post a Comment