Melissa put that on her head and she looked so funny. She looks like a babouska LOL. She is so cute.
Very cute with the napkin on her head!Love the last photo, she looks very pensive! LOL
i love you BELLA BELLA
La belle Bella d`amour.....Mamie Lise
I love her smile! She is so cute :) When do I get to meet her!!?
1 week, no update.... hmmm... slackers!
lol Same here it has been 1 week & no pics!!! Slackers grrrrrrWe want Bella! We want Bella! Can you hear me chanting LOLAunt L
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Melissa put that on her head and she looked so funny. She looks like a babouska LOL. She is so cute.
Very cute with the napkin on her head!
Love the last photo, she looks very pensive! LOL
i love you BELLA BELLA
La belle Bella d`amour.....
Mamie Lise
I love her smile! She is so cute :) When do I get to meet her!!?
1 week, no update.... hmmm... slackers!
lol Same here it has been 1 week & no pics!!! Slackers grrrrrr
We want Bella! We want Bella! Can you hear me chanting LOL
Aunt L
Post a Comment