Its a reflex, I think all babies do it and its too hilarious! It's when they feel the wind (or breath) in their face, they stop breathing. Carl used to have too much fun doing that to B and Ty! B would totally stop breathing when we went for walks and it got really windy... used to freak me out! She is really cute, I can't wait to meet her :) Just a few more months!! Did you guys look at the tickets yet? When are you buying them?
6 comments:
Its a reflex, I think all babies do it and its too hilarious! It's when they feel the wind (or breath) in their face, they stop breathing. Carl used to have too much fun doing that to B and Ty! B would totally stop breathing when we went for walks and it got really windy... used to freak me out!
She is really cute, I can't wait to meet her :) Just a few more months!!
Did you guys look at the tickets yet? When are you buying them?
Alex still does this when it is windy out...It is so funny!!! Bella is really adorable. Looks like you are doing super well!
i have my bonus this week. im waiting to gt the confirmaton to know if i can take 3 weeks. we will buy them in the next 2 weeks.
Bonne Fete a la petite cocotte! Elle est trop mignonne!!
too much sweetness!!! I love when they do that !
slackers!
Post a Comment