Wednesday, December 31

Happy New Year!

To everyone, family and friends, thank you for all your support this year. It's been quite an extraordinary year for us what with getting married and having our beautiful Bella. I'm glad to have been able to share it with you :)

Happy New Year!!!!

P.S Carl and I are going to celebrate tonight, and Bella is being babysat by Grandma and Grandpa. No Bell for the first time!!! It's tough, I miss her already!

4 comments:

Louise and Gerry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

Happy New Year!!
The previous comment was from me, but I was stil logged under momm's user, so I deleted it! ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year ! Bella Bella was great and not fussy at all. She slept from 12h30 to 5h30, she knows she has to make it easy on old folks like us, LOL !! I kept getting up to check on her, because she slept so long...
Mom XXX