Thursday, December 11

2 months


Today Bella had her two month checkup. She's a beautiful healthy baby girl!! She's now weighing in at a little over 10lbs and 23 inches long( 75th percentil), long and lean :)

She's smiling all the time now when we talk to her and as you can see on the videos, she's quite the conversationalist. She just cracks us up with all the new faces and sounds she makes. I can't wait for the first laugh.

She isn't doing her nights yet, right now she's up every 2 or 3 hours to eat, plus, she's still getting little cramps. If it wasn't for all those farts, she would never cry!

A few pics from home and gma's and gpa's last weekend.


sleeping in her stroller


what a smile!


taking a walk, all bundled up!


my favorite chair at gma's


early xmas gift from gma and gpa





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! Great update on Bella! Don't worry about her nights...Alex is 9 months and still not sleeping what I consider a 'night'....OH well, what can you do! I hope the gassiness goes away very soon...Are you still breastfeeding?
Your little girl is so cute!!!

Mel said...

What a smile is right ! It's contagious.
Mel W

Anonymous said...

She is sooo cute!
Can't wait to see her in real!!

Unknown said...

She's gonna be a little charmer! It looks like she has more hair now ;)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU BELLA