Sunday, April 27

IT'S A GIRL!!!

The doctor confirmed at 95% that we're having a little girl. We've already chosen a name: Annabella.
I'm so excited!! Was at mom's last week going through bins of Baileys old clothes and thinking how sweet it would be to have a little girl.
Soon, we'll be deciding how to fix up her room!!!
Can't wait for her to get here!!

10 comments:

Laurette's Life said...

Congratulations!!!! Another princess in the family. B will be able to give her pointers, LOL

Wendy said...

yeah, everyone knows! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Melli!
Sandy

Anonymous said...

congrats to the two of you,love the name ,best of luck ,love you . the g ma langlois

Mel said...

Congratulations on a little girl!!!! Annabelle will have lots of people following her day-to-day once she gets here.
Mel W.

Kat said...

Congrats Melli! loooove the name! I will have plenty of clothes to lend you if ever you want, although the seasons may be off for some of it ;) I hope you are ready to accept that she will be Daddys girl !

Anonymous said...

Congrats to both of you! Can't wait to see you! I hope soon...

Gen, Eric, Kyle, Alex and Laurie said...

Very princess like name..I like it!!! congrats!!!!!

Anonymous said...

melli! carl!
whatS' up? you guys sleeping?
this post is 2 weeks old!!!

sandy ;P

Anonymous said...

yeah, I came to complain about the slackers too!