Monday, April 21

16 week Belly Shot!!

Here you go, my first belly pic! I've got my second appointment at the doctors on Wednesday for just a regular check up and then one more month to my next ultrasound and hopefully finding out the sex of the baby!!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sexy mama.. Love the the lycra is your shirt gives your boob a nice shine! LOL
Have to wait anothe rmonth for the gender... man this is a long wait!!! I want to know NOW! haha.

Anonymous said...

moi aussi jai hate !!

Gen, Eric, Kyle, Alex and Laurie said...

You look great...adorable baby bump!

Anonymous said...

finely new pic ,being waiting and waiting to see what you look like ,it was worth the wait ,your beautiful grandma yvette

Anonymous said...

end came out wrong it needs a comma at beautifull l o l

Anonymous said...

Melissa, that was a great bargain you got with that shirt, glad you bought it. I will keep looking for deals on maternity clothes! You do look great and beautiful !

By the way Yvette you are beautiful too.
love Loulou X

Melli said...

Thanks Everyone!!! As I officially have a baby bump, i'll post some every month.
Your beautifull too Grandma!!
luv you all!

Anonymous said...

Almost halfway there! you look gorgeous Mel ;)
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Wow, you look great! Hope everything's going well.