Big boy here had his 4 month appointment recently and he now is weighing in at 16lbs (97th percentile). Quite different then my little princess, he's already half her weight! He's started solid food and like his cereal and pears, bananas gave him gas :( He's getting up on four legs and moving, backwards that is. He's a super strong little guy and I fear he's going to be doing everything faster than Bella did. He love to watch everyone around him and thinks his big sister is a hoot.
Best of all, since I stopped breastfeeding (I made him gassy, imagine), he's now sleeping up to 7 hours a night in his own bed. I'm still getting used to it.
3 comments:
finally updates yahoo. Love that 2nd pic of him & boy is he looking like a strong little guy.
Aunt L
It's insane how much he looks like Carl!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
He is so cute!!!
Post a Comment