Monday, August 29

Update


I know I know, I've been extremely lazy and haven't posted in ages. I blame the pregnancy. This kid is making it tough on me. Lots of swelling, he's very low and the urge to pee is constant, he kicks me in the ribs daily and I keep wondering just how big I can possibly get.

Today I'm 37.5weeks (yikes, still 2.5 weeks to my official due date). Had a checkup today and i'm at 1.5 - 2 cm dilated, 60% effaced, baby is at -2cm (he's dropped a little). Good heartbeat and he's still moving around alot so everything looks good. Hopefully, he'll decide he doesn't want to wait until Sept 14th to show up. I'm sure anxious to meet him and so is Carl and Anabella.


Insectarium: Notice Bella is wearing a princess shirt, she would not leave the house without it and it was VERY hot that day. Crazy girl.




Zoo de Granby: Bella and I went to Granby Zoo last week with my friends Emily and Maude accompanied by their 9month olds Henry and Florence. It was quite a day for this lady but lots of fun too, Bella had a great time.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that last pic of her
aunt L

Anonymous said...

Cute pics, but Bailey better not see her in that princess shirt LOL. Hang in there he soon will be in your arms not your belly...
Mom XXx