congrats on your new digs. The place looks pretty big & bedrooms a good size as well. Open plan kitchen is great as well makes the place look bigger. Love the videos of the little one. Is she getting to be a big girl. Aunt L
Were really happy, such a MAJOR difference from our other place. Bella is thrilled with her big room! we`ll have room for you to stay over this summer if you and Carl want to go out on the town. I just need to get an air mattress and we`re set for company!
5 comments:
congrats on your new digs. The place looks pretty big & bedrooms a good size as well. Open plan kitchen is great as well makes the place look bigger. Love the videos of the little one. Is she getting to be a big girl.
Aunt L
new diswasher too....
nice place! Nice and spacious and bright :) I think you'll be very happy there!
Were really happy, such a MAJOR difference from our other place. Bella is thrilled with her big room! we`ll have room for you to stay over this summer if you and Carl want to go out on the town. I just need to get an air mattress and we`re set for company!
I want to see the rest of it, take more pics of the other rooms ;)
Post a Comment