Um, Kim thought she'd try on her prom dress so I woke up beside Cinderella
Yup, Kim and I are up in there :)
Emily's bedaine with Billy on it
So, this post is like one week late, but hey, I'm posting. We've been a little slow on the pics side the last few weeks but here's some to tide you off for now. In one week, Carl and I are heading to cuba and promise to take plenty of pics and we gave dad our camera to get pics of his fun filled week with Baba!!
So, this post is like one week late, but hey, I'm posting. We've been a little slow on the pics side the last few weeks but here's some to tide you off for now. In one week, Carl and I are heading to cuba and promise to take plenty of pics and we gave dad our camera to get pics of his fun filled week with Baba!!
4 comments:
have a great trip to Cuba, great music etc.. Where R U going in Cuba?? Varadero?? Been to Cuba 5 times & enjoyed it.
Aunt L
Wow, kim fits in her prom dress... I can only wish I'd fit in mine! lol
So fun that the whole gang is having babies around the same time!
Yes, were going to Varadero. Found a great deal, i guess this time of year there lots of em. Were staying at the Brisas Del Caribe
don't buy cigars from anyone other than a store. They will confiscate them at the Cuban airport as they check for that on your way out. You can get fined as well. Great buys are carvings & rum ;). Best Mojitos are in Cuba :0), mmmmmmmmmmmmm good
Aunt L
Post a Comment