Unfortunately, our little family of three will remain that way for a little while longer. After a very long day and half at the emergency room, I now know that my pregnancy was an ectopic pregnancy. I partially miscarried and they had to give me some medicine to remove a remaining mass. I have to go for blood tests tomorrow and then every other day for the next week to make sure my hormone levels go back to normal to insure the medicine fully terminates the remainder of the pregnancy in the right ovary.
A stressful day and a half, sad and dissapointing. But, we're doing fine. We've shed some tears of course since this pregnancy was very much wanted. However, the doctor assures me that we'll be able to go for another in just a few months.
2 comments:
sorry to hear that ,another BELLA would of been nice ,so back to work CARL,and lots of luck MILLI,so nice to see you this weekend.love you. your g ma yvette
so sorry Melli. Good luck on the next.
Aunt L
Post a Comment