Wow, I didn't think anyone could be as expressive as B, looks like she's got competition! ha ha
notice all the grins, alot of my recent pics are like that, she knows what the camera is, I point and say `Hello Bella`and she gives me a smirk, I love it!!! I think at some point we`ll need a better camera.
She's got the cutest smile. Love all the pics !Mom XX
yes we do need a better camera....
love the pics & the one with the hairy legs I hope is Carl & not you LOL jokingAunt L
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, I didn't think anyone could be as expressive as B, looks like she's got competition! ha ha
notice all the grins, alot of my recent pics are like that, she knows what the camera is, I point and say `Hello Bella`and she gives me a smirk, I love it!!! I think at some point we`ll need a better camera.
She's got the cutest smile. Love all the pics !
Mom XX
yes we do need a better camera....
love the pics & the one with the hairy legs I hope is Carl & not you LOL joking
Aunt L
Post a Comment