THe count down is on...Are you having a little birthday party for her? HAs she eaten cake yet? She is a little beauty!
Yes, we`re having it on sat. the 10th at my parents house. She is going to have cake for the 1st time!!!
Hi there, Your uncle Mike & I may be in Montreal this Sunday to see your parents. Or some other day hopefully. I am gong to Ottawa tomorrow.She is getting prettier & love that smile.Aunt L
Post a Comment
3 comments:
THe count down is on...Are you having a little birthday party for her? HAs she eaten cake yet?
She is a little beauty!
Yes, we`re having it on sat. the 10th at my parents house. She is going to have cake for the 1st time!!!
Hi there, Your uncle Mike & I may be in Montreal this Sunday to see your parents. Or some other day hopefully. I am gong to Ottawa tomorrow.
She is getting prettier & love that smile.
Aunt L
Post a Comment