3 cheers for Bella,i knew she would do it before she was one year old , g ma yvette
lol you sure are right about that one walking soon & moves fast as well. I heard she was kidnapped by your dad lol. He must be spoiling her I bet.Aunt L
My Gosh! wow Bella, so quick... i predict she will be doing it in short stints within the next 7 days...Sandy
She is adorable, we will be running after her very soon !!Mom XX
im going to loose weight.....
Post a Comment
5 comments:
3 cheers for Bella,i knew she would do it before she was one year old , g ma yvette
lol you sure are right about that one walking soon & moves fast as well. I heard she was kidnapped by your dad lol. He must be spoiling her I bet.
Aunt L
My Gosh! wow Bella, so quick... i predict she will be doing it in short stints within the next 7 days...
Sandy
She is adorable, we will be running after her very soon !!
Mom XX
im going to loose weight.....
Post a Comment