Hi Everyone! Sorry for the slackness, I know i'm not updating often, but, the good weather has started and I find myself outside running one errand or another on most days, I just make up the errands mostly for a reason to get out :) Bella LOVES to go for strolls.
Things are a little crazy right now for Carl and I. We found a daycare for Bella, a place at 7$ a day, woohoo! No need to wait for a tax refund. I'm really happy, it's a new daycare, right downtown near where I work and where Carl works. I got a great feeling from the lady. It's an at home daycare, the place was not huge but very clean, lots of toys and nicely decorated for the kids. I'm stressed obviously, but, I think it will be good. I'm going to bring her a few mornings over the next few weeks before heading for vacation and then again when we come back to get her accustomed to daycare before I go back to work.
Other news, we are moving. Not very far, actually, we are staying within the same building. We are moving into the basement appartment. It's cleaner, was slightly updated last year and the big reason, has a great courtard!!! We'll be able to put our little kiddie pool, bbq, table and toys out there for Bella to play. We can go outside everyday without necessarilly going to the park. Logistically, we are moving at the worst possible time, May 31st. We are in Europe May 31st. So we have to pack all our stuff in the next few weeks, and get some friends to come move our furniture and boxes while we're gone while Mom and Dad supervise. We've also got to pack for our vacation.
So, things are great but busy. Bella is now crawling, she's also pulling herself to standing on her own, we found her in her crib standing up. Then, I proceeded to lower her mattress so the rail would be higher. I'm sure she'll be walking in no time. She grabs everything, hair, eyes, noses and puts everything in her mouth. She gabbles all the time and enjoys making fart noises and spitting all over your face :) She still isn't sleeping through the night but I believe she is having some teething pain, god, I wish the tooth would just come out already!!! Her hair is getting a little thicker and longer.
I wrote a novel here!!! No pics today, but, tomorrow we're having a bbq at mom and dad's while they're away, lots of pics and probably some vids to come!!
4 comments:
Great update!!! Summer is always so energizing...You will love having a little yard for Bella! When are you headed back to work?
Don't worry about Bella adjusting to daycare...they all do. It is much much harder on the momma!
My advice is don't worry about leaving her a few hours here and there...Start by being consistent and sending her every morning 3 days in a row for example. That way she will get used to the routine and will adjust much faster. I would go with her a few times and stay for about 1 hour (with you) so she can become a little familiar. My daycare told me the worst mistake parents make is to drag out the adjustment period. We usually do it for ourselves not the baby!
I cried for Kyle and Alex on their first days but as soon as you trust the daycare and see they are happy it is so much easier!!! Good Luck!
Hang in there for nights...I have been sleeping for about 5 months now and I am still afraid I will never sleep again...
xxx
great news & love that banner pic of her! take care
Aunt L
we dont have a computer anymore so no pics for now. sorry
OUF, long time I haven't come in your blog, no time.... It's a good news and I know you are going soon (tommorow) to see wen, so see ya when you come back,.... please call me and I will go visit!!
Eve-Marie
Post a Comment