Sunday, March 8

Une visite chez Mamie Lise

Saturday Carl took Bella to his mom's place for lunch with her and uncle David and I got to go get a massage, get a hair cut, and do some shopping!!! It was nice to be out and about and to relax a little. Nothing like a little retail therapy!!!

Mommy's new hair-do

Bella and uncle Dave


Mamie Lise giving Bella her bottle

Mamie Lise giving me loads of love!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your new haircut!
Was the massage for your birthday or just a anyday treat? NICE!

Anonymous said...

love the hair cut...you look great Melli!

Anonymous said...

You look really nice, with the new haircut. Makes me think I need one too...
Love mom xx

Melli said...

The massage was a gift from Carl's mom back in October after I had the baby. I finally got my chance to use it!!

Anonymous said...

Melli! love your hair! looks gorgeous!
Sandy