Friday, February 6

My new mini-stepper

So, if you don't know, I'm on weight watchers, and it's going really well. It's so easy to do. I'm now 10lbs less than I was before I got pregnant. I need to start adding exercise to the mix, but, it's cold out, and I am not a huge fan of winter or winter sports. A gym membership isn't really usefulwith Bella at home and Carl at work, so, I've invested a little money in some home exercise tools.

I bought this awesome mini-stepper at Walmart for just 80$ It comes with two resistance bands that attach to the feet. I started this week and it's just like going to the gym and using a stairclimber. I've also purchased a large exercise ball with a workout dvd but haven't tried it yet. 

I need to get ready for my trip to Buda which is coming up quickly!!!





2 comments:

Wendy said...

That is perfect for your apartment, easy to put away, not like a big machine!
Keep up the good work! I need to get back in gear.. I haven't been working out... hate it, but need to do it.

Anonymous said...

good luck Melli & you are looking great from the last pics I saw on the blog.
Aunt L