I don't think you look big at all! Wait till the last weeks creep up on ya, then you'll be bigger every day ;) You look great, its going to be so weird to see you very pregnant this weekend in person!!! Can't wait! see you soon, xx
C'mon melli! i know you were on last night! give us an update! how are the wedding arrangements coming along? and the bump?... youR'e 34 weeks... the "beddaine" must have changed in the last 3 weeks! Sandy
7 comments:
Melli, you look so good.
That bedaine is beautiful.
Mel W.
I think you look fabulous!!!
It doesn't look that big but then again I'm not carrying it around :) Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!
I don't think you look big at all! Wait till the last weeks creep up on ya, then you'll be bigger every day ;)
You look great, its going to be so weird to see you very pregnant this weekend in person!!! Can't wait!
see you soon,
xx
ok, I said you didn't look big, but after seeing that belly in person I take it back! LOL
it is one big bump :)
its bigger since you saw her last week......
C'mon melli! i know you were on last night! give us an update! how are the wedding arrangements coming along? and the bump?... youR'e 34 weeks... the "beddaine" must have changed in the last 3 weeks!
Sandy
Post a Comment