The boys played an amazing set on Friday at Club Soda. They had some new songs and really got the crowd rocking. Unfortunately, this is then end of the road for the Emergenza festival as they were not picked as one of the top two bands of the night. But I think they were the best!!!
You guys rock!!!



4 comments:
Did you go to the show? You know your baby's ears are developped enough to hear now right? That would scare the beejebees out of that fetus! hahaha
Yes, I did go, but I didn`t get close to the stage :) She didn`t react to the music, thought maybe that might get her to move around!
she loves heavy metal ....... ok !!
Melli? did you not take pics on mother's day, or any other time in the past 2-3 weeks? Is this just a site for Downtrodden pics? LOL
Updates please!!!
Post a Comment