Monday, February 11

Hi Everyone!!
My lovely sister was gracious enough to start me a blog the very same day I told her I was pregnant! I will try to keep you all posted on my pregnancy and show you pics of my baby bump(as soon as I have one).
I`m about 6 weeks pregnant and my first doctors appointment is March 11th(no ultrasound). Carl and I are very very very excited. Carl is already praying for a little boy:)
Thanks to everyone for the wishes. I`ll let you all know how my first appointment goes!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Carl should be praying for a girl to get that mother load of girl clothes in Mom's basement ;) LOL

Gen, Eric, Kyle, Alex and Laurie said...

YAY!!!! Another blog...I love it! Looks great Wen! i can't wait to hear all about the pregnancy-Congrats again! If it's a boy-I think we can help out with clothes too! Kyle is dressed at least 60% of the time in Ty's cloths...Hahaha

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! I had heard thru your grandmother already.

Mel said...

Congrats again to you and Carl. Going to be a big year for you guys!!

Wendy said...

post something, some sort of update, or pics from Carl's show!! I keep checking but there isn't anything new! ;)
how about pics from the chalet thing you went to...